For ages and ages and ages, I was the person who internally snarled, "Why would anyone blog? Do they seriously think they're so self-important that ANYONE would want to know each and every thought? Who are they kidding?"
Ah, how things change....
I do not think that I have all the answers, by any stretch. Nor do I believe I know it all. But somewhere amidst the thinks that I have and the things that I hear, stuff goes on up here in my head.
In this blog, I will not stick to one thing in particular, but rather we will hopscotch about, talking politics, motherhood, divorce, friends, frenemies, and you can even suggest a topic or two.
This is my first foray into blogging, so forgive me if it takes me a while to learn the ropes... I am not a child of technology, so I may delete something I didn't mean to, or take too long posting something else, or even get mixed up while trying to post a link or something. I DID learn to use facebook, so I am willing to give this a try.
But I make a promise to do the best that I can no matter what.

No comments:
Post a Comment
You are free to comment, but (since I am a mother I can say this), PLEASE MIND YOUR MANNERS... you may express a dissenting opinion, but please be polite to others and to me. PLEASE NO POTTYMOUTHS. I welcome any and all opinions, and I love to hear feedback.