Friday, February 26, 2010

Sarah Palin for President? No, She Has Another Role To Play...

Much has been written about and against Sarah Palin... here's my two cents' worth.

Sarah Palin, after having been thrust onto the national stage, has been bandied about as a possible presidential candidate, and many people have good and bad things to say about her. While I believe that she is an amazing personality, and she lives and breathes her staunch opinions, I am not of the mind to think that she would make a good president. At least at this point.

After seeing her on many talk shows and in interviews, I believe her power and strength lie in rousing the lazy populace to their feet. That's all.

Listen to any of her interviews. She has many bywords she throws out, and she drops conservative expressions and one-liners faster than I can count. But she lacks the substance and underlying knowledge and wisdom that a president would need.

That said, it is my belief that liberals attack her with such vitriol because they KNOW that their candidate, Barack Obama (whom I think shares the exact same inexperience on the national stage, as well as the same political greenness as Sarah Palin) got elected nonetheless. And if liberals can see that their candidate could get elected, well, then heck! Sarah Palin has just as good a chance of becoming president, as well. And THAT scares liberals.

Sarah's got heart, she's got personality, she's got charm and charisma. I think her position in the political arena is best served as the luminary for the liberty movement. Her strongest attributes are her ability to rally the troops against big government, and to inject energy into the reclaiming of this country's values and independence.

And for that, I say.... GO SARAH! ROCK THIS COUNTRY AND GET IT BACK ON TRACK!

But then, again.... give her a decade or so of being a public figure that can again kindle the American spirit into a frenzy of independence and liberty, and she might just make a damn good president, after all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    I thought your comments on Sarah Palin were right on and show a lot of insight and understanding of the political climate in our country. Her role at this point should definitely be to rally the troops and wake up the masses so we can retake control of the country and the political process.
    Keep up the good work.
    Charlie Ferrara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. She doesn't lack presidential abilities what she lacks is Americans won't follow a woman who is so strong and so determined to be a woman of substance. There is a portion of Americans still thinking a dumb man beats a smart woman.

    Your point is correct at that she should be the ignitor of conservatism and the energy that sparks the base into action although once Obama and his elitists friends are done with bankrupting our morality, our ethics and our money anybody will be an improvement...Including, good looking, well intentioned, strong, ethical, hard working, responsible woman of substance and courage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree, as well. When she came to town, during the election, work got in the way and the traffic coming home made me miss the Rock-Concert atmosphere someone was working very hard to create. I think you're right to assess that a potential for mistrust about this personality has already been laid. They should have worked much much longer and more slowly in bringing her oto the National Stage. As it was, the usual (and false) Left/Right Paradigm was once again implemented, to keep the masses arguing amongst themselves. What we have to watch out for, is when the conversation becomes twisted in the slightest of ways.
    ... it's happened with several others, as well. Newt Gingrich was another, back with the Contract for America, and most recently, on FOXNEWS, we now have Glenn Beck being puppeteered much the same way. While Beck is not wrong about the Money Circle and the few he names being involved... it all smells of a trickster's hollywood movie script. Remember Wag The Dog?
    I know this from my research - if they make the National Stage, then the CFR is involved and heavily in control, unless it's a short radar blip like Joe the Plumber. Always remember, no one gets to any populus attention in any election without having first met with CFR approval. Oh sure, they can bark every now and again, about their REAL patriotism. Still, they have their marching orders and if they don't obey, well, let's just say that little film about who really shot JFK is something that gets played. Or, how about the suspicious nature of Reagan's Alzheimers... hint: those jelly beans and ASPARTAME.
    Congratulations to you on you persistance and vigilance ... when it all happens, at least I know there is another who has their EYES OPEN instead of glazed over like sheeple.
    Go here: www.joemarquis.com - click on the video link and create a login .... even the website owner posts his link on many Forum-Boards I have visited. I think you'll find more of the confirmation(s) you keep seeking.

    ReplyDelete

You are free to comment, but (since I am a mother I can say this), PLEASE MIND YOUR MANNERS... you may express a dissenting opinion, but please be polite to others and to me. PLEASE NO POTTYMOUTHS. I welcome any and all opinions, and I love to hear feedback.